Area Manager (f/m/x)
LifeLine Software, Inc., a member of the LAP Group with 300 employees, is a company driven to improve the lives of those who fight cancer. Our dosimetric verification software RadCalc provides radiation oncology healthcare providers the ability to make independent dosimetric calculation verification accurately, quickly, and easily.
LifeLine is currently in the pursuit of an proven Area Manager that will be instrumental in driving revenue and growth throughout North and South America.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks and identify opportunities for growth
- Respond to inquiries, offering product explanations, features and benefits
- Researches and analyzes key metrics and marketing data to determine critical leverageable opportunities in the region
- Effectively develops positive, working relationships with physician, radiologists and office personnel and maintains knowledge regarding the client accounts in assigned region
- Implements effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales plan and reach preset targets
- Manages a portfolio of accounts and maintains a schedule for calls and visits as point of contact for current and prospective customers
- Following the LAP Sales processes: Maintains accurate and up to date CRM data
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Maintain sales metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Identifies competitive accounts and formulates sales opportunity strategy
- Supports local, regional and national physician education activities and trade shows
- Provide management with customer feedback
- Assist with various sales activities of software products, as needed
- Five years of successful sales experience and/or other sales and marketing role
- Proven experience in selling software
- Strong organization skills with the ability to collaborate with other teams
- Ability to manage independent, day to day operations to win new and grow existing opportunities
- Established track record of success with strategic planning as well as tactical execution of individualized business plans
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to conduct qualifying interviews
- Experience in presenting software via videoconference
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Communicates effectively and disseminates information and ideas bidirectionally with office and clients
- Comfort level to communicate with all levels of management
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Position has 20% travel and requires a valid Driver’s License
- 2 Years or more of experience as a Radiation Therapist
- Excellent active Listening and understanding
- Customer Focused
- Strong initiative
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a generous base salary (based on experience), bonus (based on individual and company performance), healthcare benefits, and 401K retirement plan, among others.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation and earliest start date.
LifeLine Software Inc.
Attn Ilka-Kristin Nowas