Junior Accountant (M/F/X)
An internationally owned company located in Boynton Beach, Florida is searching for a Jr. Accountant. This position will work closely with Accounting Manager, and will assist with daily, monthly, and annual accounting operations for 3 companies located in USA.
This is a fantastic position for an up-beat, go-getter Jr. Accountant who is early in their career and eager to learn and advance with successful and stable company.
Jr. Accountant (m/f/x)
Your tasks / responsibilities
- Provides support to Accounting Manager and accounting department
- Helps with Accounts Payable
- Helps with Collections of Accounts Receivable
- Customer Payments
- Deposit Journals
- Journal Entries
- Bank deposits
- Reconciles & Imports Credit Cards
- Account Reconciliation
- Assist with the month end close as assigned
- Assist in year-end audit
- Special projects
- Other duties assigned
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Understanding of GAAP accounting
- Intermediate experience in Excel
- Prior experience in ERP system
- We offer a friendly collaborative work environment in newly renovated offices, company paid health insurance, 401k with company match, Paid Holidays, Sick Days and Paid Vacation Time. Typical work hours are 9 to 5.
Start with us into the future.
We look forward to receiving your application, even if you do not fit with all the points in the profile. If you are unsure about a requirement or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
LAP of America Laser Applications, L.L.C.
161 Commerce Rd., Suite 3 Boynton Beach
FL 33426 / USA