Operations Support Leader (f/m/x)
LifeLine Software, Inc., a member of the LAP Group with 300 employees, is a company driven to improve the lives of those who fight cancer. Our dosimetric verification software RadCalc provides radiation oncology healthcare providers the ability to make independent dosimetric calculation verification accurately, quickly, and easily.
LifeLine Software is currently in the pursuit of a proven Operations Support Leader that will be instrumental in driving global revenue and growth for the LAP Group.
- Support Sales and Operations of LifeLine Software, Inc. by providing critical customer-facing and internal pre- and post-sales services
- Extensive use of Salesforce to fulfill position responsibilities, including developing reports, dashboards, and analyzing processes for improvement and efficiency
- Extract, manipulate, and analyze data; produce reports and analyses to influence business process improvement and design
- Develop and utilize general product knowledge of RadCalc software; assist customers with various non-technical pre-sales questions
- Respond to customer inquiries related to technology questionnaires, product risk assessments, data privacy, security assessments, and similar other customer inquiries
- Interact with customer’s procurement and/or legal function to draft changes to existing legal documents, including license and service agreements
- Support the sales team regarding the reporting of various sales metrics
- Assist in distribution and version control of LifeLine Software products
- Provide management with customer feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Business Analysis, Business, or another relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experiences in information systems and/or business operations
- Information Systems Analyst or Business Analyst experience a plus
- Experience operating within a structured or regulated business environment, system such as medical device, financial, or airline is a plus
- Strong background in CRM use and MS office suite of data analysis tools
- Strong organization skills with the ability to collaborate with other teams
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Ability to manage independent, day to day activities
- Communicates effectively and disseminates information and ideas bidirectionally with office and clients
- Comfort level to communicate with all levels of management
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Position has 10% travel
- Excellent active listening and understanding
- Effective communicator
- Customer focused
- Strong initiative
- High integrity
- Have a high emotional IQ
- Be empathetic
- Have a growth mindset
- Be positive and an example of positivity
We offer an attractive compensation package that includes a generous base salary (based on experience), bonus (based on individual and company performance), healthcare benefits, and 401K retirement plan, among others.
We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation and earliest start date.
LifeLine Software Inc.
Attn Mark Reis