Software developer (f/m/x) for LAP Sued in Schwarzenbruck
LAP Sued develops and manufactures highly complex medical devices. As a member of the globally active LAP Group, we help patients get the best radiotherapy treatment possible. Our products for the high-precision radiotherapy treatment of cancer are in demand worldwide and undergo constant development. Join us on our journey as a member of the LAP team. We are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible in the metropolitan region of Nuremberg:
Software Developer (f/m/x).
Enthusiastic people who come together to ensure the highest quality of our products - this sums up LAP Sued employees. Their behavior and alignment with our corporate values make them the successful team underpinning our brands.
- Developing software in C/C++ both in the embedded and desktop area
- Participating in creating software architecture concepts
- Creating software specifications and documentation
- Supporting and developing existing software components
- A degree in the field of computer science, electrical engineering and information technology, or comparable qualification
- Several years' professional experience in developing (embedded) software an advantage
- Very good knowledge of C and C++
- Experience in hardware-related software development for microcontrollers
- Experience with source code management systems such as Git essential
- Experience with cross-platform solutions in the desktop area an advantage
- Experience with network interfaces and real-time systems an advantage
- Knowledge of FPGA programming (VHDL or Verilog) an advantage
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
Here’s why we’re the right company for you. We work within a flat organizational structure with streamlined decision-making processes while fostering a culture of appreciation. Our small teams mean you work independently from day one and decide for yourself where to work from. We offer flexible work hours, 30 days of vacation and an attractive salary.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your desired salary and the earliest date you can start.
LAP Sued GmbH
90592 Schwarzenbruck, Germany
Attn.: Rebecca Große at email@example.com