Speed up, cost down - Boost wood prefab homes production with laser projection
The webinar on April 27 has beeen postponed until further notice.
In the production of manufactured (mobile) and modular homes, efficient and reliable processes are crucial to turn out top-quality prefabricated wood elements. At the same time, the prefabricated home manufacturing industry is to keep production costs low. LAP will show how laser projection systems help speed up manufacture and assembly of timber houses while improving the quality of your products. Learn from reference customers how to use laser projection to shorten manufacturing cycles from the CAD data to the turnkey house and how to achieve ROI in a short period of time.
- Use CAD-PRO laser projectors for any markings on floor, wall and roof elements.
- Visualize cut-outs for windows and doors as well as built-in components.
- Reduce error rate down to zero by omitting manual measurements.
- Optimize workflows with our easy-to-use PRO-SOFT software.
- Achieve fast ROI trough reduced production costs.
Ben Van Nevel is sales managers for CAD-PRO laser projection systems in the North American market at LAP. Max Mandt-Merck is responsible for sales in the EMEA region. Both presenters are experts for laser projection applications in the wood industries.
Dates and registration
Further information will follow.
Follow us also on LinkedIn LAP Laser Projection!