THE INDEPENDENT ALL-IN-ONE QA DEVICE FOR YOUR DAILY, MONTHLY AND ANNUAL LINAC QA
One device measures, verifies and records your LINAC’s optical, mechanical, and radiation parameters.
- Save time: Automated sequencing with reduced set up
- Be precise: Sub millimeter precision, 0.25 mm resolution
- Be confident: Independent and TG-142 compliant
- Keep it simple: one device for more than 50 % of your QA tasks
RAVEN's unique ability to capture both optical and radiation parameters provides your clinic with the most comprehensive time saving QA device on the market today.
Developed by JPLC Associates LLC
US Patent # 9,211,101
CE mark pending
MECHANICAL AND RADIATION MEASUREMENTS FOR LINEAR ACCELERATORS
* Based on: Eric E. Klein, et al, „Task Group 142 report: Quality assurance of medical accelerators”, Med. Phys. 36 (9), September 2009